Punjab National Bank Recruitment published an official advertisement and recruitment of Specialist Officer post. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fees. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. official notification , important links , how to apply and important dates. know more about latest job keep checking Maru Gujarat site.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment
|No. Of Post||535|
|Manager (Risk)||160 Posts|
|Manager (Credit)||200 Posts|
|Manager (Treasury)||30 Posts|
|Manager (Architect)||25 Posts|
|Manager (Civil)||2 Posts|
|Manager (Economic)||10 Posts|
|Manager ( HR)||10 Posts|
|Senior Manager (Risk)||40 Posts|
|Senior Manager (Credit)||50 Posts|
- Manager – Risk: Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager – Credit: CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.* minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager – Treasury: MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager- Law: Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager – Architect: Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager – Civil: B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager – HR: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager – Economics: Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Senior Manager – Risk: Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF.
- Senior Manager – Credit: CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
25 to 35 years (Manager) | 25 to 37 years (Senior Manager)
All others: Rs. 850/- and SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs. 175/-
To get this job for post Eligible candidates may go through Personal Interview or Walk In Interview as mentioned in Official Notification and Advertisement. Final Selection will be done based on marks obtained in Interview
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply though official website as mentioned in Official Notification And Advertisement.
Official Notification And Official Link
|PNB SO Notification 2020 Release Date||07/09/2020|
|PNB SO Online Registration Starts From||08/09/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO||29/09/2020 To extended 06/10/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||14/10/2020|